Senior Account Executive
Who we are
Talivest empowers organizations of the future to retain their most important asset – their people. Our solution helps companies improve employee retention using data-driven decision-making. Our culture and products are fueled by innovation, simplicity and great relationships.
Who you are
You are an exceptional Account Executive who has a real passion for selling. You are not easily phased by a challenge and relish the opportunity of joining a fast-growing technology startup. The idea of your role having a massive impact on the company’s growth is something that inspires and motivates you!
For this, you are an experienced outbound seller and are excited about everything from crafting the Talivest message for our future customers to closing enterprise deals. You are joining a talented team with a singular focus to change how organizations connect with the workforce of today and tomorrow. To do this, we’re looking for smart, highly collaborative people who are passionate about revolutionizing the way people work.
- You will run a full-cycle sales role with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective customer deals
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with executives to serve as a trusted advisor
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Prepare, present and clarify proposals, quotations and all related sales documentation for future customers
- Achieve and overachieve on sales and revenue targets
- Collaborate with product and marketing to constantly share insights
- You are proactive and not afraid to use your skills wherever necessary in the company
- A natural leader and self starter, a highly ambitious candidate with a strong work ethic
- 5+ years experience in B2B software sales (preferably in Community Platforms, Survey platform, Cloud Based Solutions)
- Consistent track record of building pipeline and exceeding sales targets
- Hunter mindset. Strong prospecting, discovery, negotiation and closing skills are your speciality
- Strong knowledge and understanding of selling SaaS solutions (preferably into the HR industry)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- A self-starter with an ability to effectively manage time, prioritise tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Technology evangelist with a growth mindset
- Dream to work in a fast paced challenging work environment
- Dublin, Ireland
Interested in joining? Contact [email protected]